If there is one thing that makes me smile like a kid with a new toy, it's unusual beauty. Check out these amazing patterns from the inside of your most dreaded bills, yup all of these notepads were covered with inside out security envelopes. Cheap, free, plentiful (sadly) and everyone gets them, no matter how many eBills you sign up for Banks still love to send us these.
So make Lemonade out of Lemons folks and get crafting, have the last laugh and make something useful from your mail.
Thinking of making your own?
- Open mail with a letter opener/knife at home and work.
- Ask family/friends/work colleagues to save them for you.
- Keep an eye out for unused return envelopes from Banks and Large Brochure size Envelopes.
- Spacing is crucial when using small envelopes. I used the bottom fold and lined it up with the spine of the book, so the Front and Back of the evelope are used and not the unpatterned flap.
- Some patterns aren't dark enough to cover the composition book cover from showing through so have a play around before sticking.